Lots of great ideas on how you and your friends can have fun and help raise money for C.H.A.M.P., Inc. YOU can help us raise, train, and place a service dog with someone who has a disability!
- Place a life-size Labrador Retriever bank at your school & collect spare change
- Check with your PTO - ask them to make a donation
- Hold a bake sale - "Cookies for Canines"
- Sell popsicles at lunchtime - "Pops for Pups"
- Place canisters for donations in classrooms
- Hold a "Hat Day" - sell tickets to wear a hat at school
- Hold a collection for items from
Our Little Wish List for Kids
- Get your school involved - collect "Change for CHAMP" as a community service project
- Have a friendly competition with other classes in your grade - see who can raise the most money for the dogs
- Hold a Talent Show. Sell tickets and donate the proceeds
- Encourage classrooms to each donate a few items from Our Little Wish List (for kids with big hearts!)
- Be creative - make up a project on your own! Ask your teacher for guidance.
In the photo: Mid Rivers Elementary students collected items for C.H.A.M.P., Inc. service dogs during their Student Council Community Service Project.